Juicing becomes one of easy ways for me to fulfill my nutrients need (especially from green veggies). Just clean and chop the vegs and fruits, put it in blender, add some water, and blend all of them.
These past weeks I made Kale and Banana juice for my morning drink. Here’s how I made the Kale and Banana juice.
- Kale : I use 5 stalks of it (or a handfull of Kale leaves) I buy the Kale from Yogya Supermarket Riau Junction. I buy the Croponics brand and it costs me only 20 or 25 thousand rupiahs for a pack which is cheaper than other brands (which can cost 30 or 40 thousand rupiahs). I can use a pack for 4 to 5 servings of kale juice.
- Banana : I use one or two banana depends on its size. I freeze the cut bananas to keep it from rotting. This also help makin the juice cold without ice cube. Banana also give a nice sweetness to the juice.
- Water : 250 ml or more, you can adjust this to your liking.
How to make:
- Put all ingredients into the blender
- Turn on the blender until the desired texture. You can add more water if you want.
- Enjoy the juice. Easy peasy ✌
That’s all, see you on the next post ?